- Ensure Resident & Employee Safety
- Achieve Resident Satisfaction & Employee Engagement Survey targets
- Hire & train a team and create an engaged workforce
- Live our values and ensure others on your team do too
- Ensure Capital Spend and Department Budget is achieved
Collaborate – Work with the Executive Director and residence leadership team to maximize resident satisfaction.
Manage – Effectively manage a team of people and external vendor contracts as well as the room refresh process and department financials.
Roll-up your sleeves – Take a hands-on approach to leading, mentoring, and filling in as required.
Comply – Maintain environmental services in compliance with regulations and company policies and processes.
Cultivate – Build and maintain strong relationships with the community residents, employees, and managers along with the regional support team and vendor partners.
Sustain – Promote a culture and practices in line with environmental sustainability.
- Facility Management Professional Technical Program Certification or Trades License (completed or in progress)
- Property Administration Certificate (PAC) (completed or in progress)
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in Maintenance or Environmental Services
- Building systems knowledge
- Union management experience
- Better than average computer skills
- Values of Respect, Integrity, Compassion & Excellence
- Great place to work
- Industry leaders
- Making a difference in people’s lives
- Exceptional employees
- Supportive, professional culture
- Driven to be the best
- Commitment to a safe work environment
- Live our values
WHAT OUR CLIENT OFFERS
- Competitive sales focused compensation
- Support from your Regional and National Team
- Technology to help you do your job better
- Benefits and Pension Package
- Better work life balance