- Engagement, mentoring and management of the Employee Engagement team.
- Leader of the arrival experience for new teammates, including correspondence, transportation, orientation and settling in to the local area.
- Responsible for creation and implementation of policies and procedures for the resort.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the Employee Engagement function, including; health and safety, security, staff accommodation, and benefits administration.
- Leader of the Employee Engagement initiatives.
- Ombudsman for teammates in the area of employee rights, bullying, harassment and managerial disputes.
- Member of the Senior Leadership Team, and advisor to the President on Human Resource issues.
- Acts as an internal consultant for all managers in areas pertaining to the management of staff, including: recruiting, labour law, employment standard, coaching of staff.
- The overall management of staff accommodation on the property, including budgeting, billing, cleaning, R & M, and assigning of quarters.
- The creation and regular maintenance of the annual budget(s) for approval by the President.
- Will be the central focal point for recruiting efforts, advertisement and coordination.
- Oversees the company benefit plan (including renewal) and payroll administration.
- Responsible for training initiatives, including needs analysis, program design, implementation, delivery and evaluation.
- Participation in local and provincial associations, committees and boards as they pertain to EE issues of the day.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5 years experience in a similar role with an organization of over 50 people.
- HRPAO designation (such as CHiRP) or equivalent preferred.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of leadership as well as management skills.
- Must be a strong communicator with the ability to be objective at all times.
- Experience in facilitating and training both managers and staff required.
- Organization and Analytical skills would be an asset
- Experience in multiple software programs, including Office Suite, Payroll software, etc.
- Experience with conflict management required
Our client offer their guests the finest hospitality experience in each of their destinations. They know that, to offer their guests the best, they first need to offer their employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities, as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Our client is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London, New York, and Shanghai. Their teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; they employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. Their Sustainability Partnership program represents their ever-expanding commitment to being a responsible business and to following the principles of sustainability across their operations. An exciting future awaits, contact Marc for more information!