- Utilize the Company Process to understand the clients’ criteria and articulate this internally to our Operations teams.
- Sell the complete service offerings as solutions that match client needs.
- Leverage Company significant resources to strategically initiate, manage, and develop customer relationships.
- Lead, develop service solutions and promote the Company's service value proposition to differentiate Company from competitors and provide increased value to customers.
- Identify and manage significant up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within a broad service offering.
- Drive each element of the services sales cycle, including prospecting initiatives, proposals, RFP responses, and closing sales.
- Develop effective, creative, and customized proposals and presentations to bundle service offerings that effectively convey the Company's capabilities.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a true “Hunter” sales role working with a structured sales management methodology in a complex fast paced, ever changing environment with constant multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Proven track-record in successful B2B (business to business) sales.
- Strong business acumen and expert negotiation skills.
- Superior relationship management and influencing skills.
- Ability to establish contacts and credibility with senior level management decision makers.
- Experience developing financial projections to support complex, long-term contracts.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience with senior living is desirable but not required.
Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity, Family
These are the values our client lives by – and when you aspire to them, you can’t go far wrong!
Our client prides itself on its training and its corporate values. Having some fun while at work, along with engaging and training will be the prime focuses of this role. Your success will be recognized through a great work environment, personal and career growth, and development, and an industry leading incentive program based on the results you achieve.