- Partnering with Store Design in reviewing and providing feedback on all design development packages
- Managing project construction ensuring design intent is achieved for both new builds and renovations
- Oversee project organization, scheduling, implementation and closeout.
- Establish deadlines as determined by the Scope of Work and ensure internal customer satisfaction with timeliness, accuracy and communication
- Provide accurate estimates for needed supplies, manpower, resources, etc. for project as required
- Make accurate and timely budget projections to meet the needs of the project without exceeding budgetary restraints.
- Formulates reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs and scheduling.
- Manage communication of expectations for project goals to all internal and external personnel and document actual results.
- Inspecting construction workmanship and developing onsite solutions
- Work closely with subcontractors and employees on job sites and confirm quality and timeliness of work.
- Ensure all documents, completion photos and cost trackers are timely and accurate.
- Be accountable for completing invoicing at end of project completion, accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain and manage project documents
- Maintains and delivers milestone report to cross functional partners.
- Record and manage project issues and escalating where necessary
- Resolve cross-functional issues at project level
- Manage project scope and change management control and escalates issues where necessary
- Leading the post mortem for all projects
- 5+ years’ experience with onsite construction and project management
- Bachelor's degree in construction management
- Retail and/or hospitality industry experience is highly preferred
- Experience developing project specific budgets and schedules
- Able to interpret blueprints, specifications, inspection reports, etc.
- Significant knowledge of construction methods
- Able to manage subcontractors and vendors
- Able to negotiate and track change orders with both company and subcontractors
- Strong knowledge of Office suite programs, especially Excel and Projects
- Able to manage multiple projects and tasks at a time+
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Able to direct Superintendent/Contactor to ensure accurate completion of project scope
- Able to meet sensitive timelines and a high level of customer service
- Able to travel to job-sites
Perks & Benefits
Certifications / Education
Post Secondary Degree