The Community Sales Manager’s role is to provide oversight and leadership to the Sales Team in order to maximize the team’s effectiveness in executing all aspects of sales and marketing in the Community. As the brand ambassador for the Community you will be responsible for securing new reservations and confirming move-in dates. Creating and developing relationships with residents, families and community influencers is the primary focus for the Community Sales and Leasing Manager in overseeing the day-to-day sales activities of the Community. This involves, but is not limited to, receiving calls from prospects, conducting cold calls to generate new business/awareness, diligently following up and scheduling appointments to meet and tour prospects and be-back prospects, touring prospects, hosting onsite events and attending community-based trade shows and events. A key focus of this role is relationship building with the greater local community influencers and seniors’ organizations.
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as directed by Executive Team.
- Oversee traffic reports ensuring traffic and occupancy data is correct each week.
- Work with Sales Team, General Manager, Executive Chef and Life Enrichment team and meet regularly to create, review and execute events for the Community that would be of interest to prospects and support the brand.
- Work with Sales Team, map out community outreach opportunities on the Community Outreach plan.
- Create a sales culture within the Community engaging each member of the team in the tour and in celebrating the sale and move-in.
- Ensure the Community is “show ready” and aesthetically maintained at the highest standards and communicating opportunities for improvement to the General Manager.
- Set weekly goals for the Sales Team for outreach, outgoing calls, deposits, move-ins and events hosted on and off site.
- Engage in open and clear communication about expectations of the team and the individual sales people.
- Foster a collaborative environment where every person has the ability to contribute to the success of the Community.
- Provide development opportunities through continuing education and mentorship.
- Ensure the team, as a whole, is focused on revenue generating activities.
- Drive sales globally by reaching and maintaining high occupancy.
- Experience in customer service, sales, leasing, or with seniors
- Skill sets transferable from other sales orientated positions
- Full Understanding of financials and YGL Software
- Show evidence of being a team player
- Capable of working towards achieving set goals
- Personal attributes of patience and empathy are highly desirable. You must have a genuine care for the well-being of both future and current Residents.
Our client considers their team members as an integral part of their community. They create exceptional places for you to work and for their residents to live. As an employer, they put an emphasis on creating a healthy work environment and culture where you are fulfilled – which means better care for their residents. Each of their communities offer unique programs and initiatives to help team members grow and be fulfilled in their role. In addition to these programs, they created an online interactive platform to connect their team members and provide a sense of belonging.
If you are a team player, great with people, love to work in a fun and rewarding environment, then we would like to hear from you.