- Provide day-to-day leadership and direction.
- Raise awareness of the hotel and brand in the local community. Drive team involvement in community activities and organizations.
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests and team members in compliance with hotel policies and procedures.
- Analyze financials to maximize financial return.
- Create and maintain a unique guest experience.
- Develop programs that drive improvements in team member engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree or university degree in hotel management or a related field
- Five years’ hotel management experience
- Experience in the gaming industry an asset
- Financial acumen and strong reporting skills are imperative
- Understanding the importance of branding and marketing the property professionally is required
- Strong team building skills
If you enjoy meeting new people and helping travellers get the best out of their visit to the Alberta Rockies, we welcome you to join this resort family. Our client believes in hiring the best, and their staff is second to none!
They offer a comprehensive employee package, including; competitive salary, staff meals, and group benefits.
What could be a more beautiful place to show off your service and hospitality skills?
Contact Janis for more information about this exciting opportunity.