The Assistant Manager motivates and coach the team to provide an exceptional store experience consistent with the companies premium positioning and image!
You will be responsible for assisting the Manager with daily store tasks, i.e., sales performance and inventory analysis, including purchasing and spending budget monitoring.
In addition, you will be responsible for creating a culture of continuous learning within the team and acting as a mentor to your employees.
- 2+ years of retail selling & service experience in specialty boutique
- 1+ years of experience in managing/supervising people/teams
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to manage store operations independently
- Excellent presentation, communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Experience with the implementation of systems and policies with regards to retail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team-building skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and mentor others
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Full benefits package
- A young and dynamic team
- A growth environment favouring the development of competencies