You will bring solid restaurant management skills, with a great understanding of the numbers, and the ability to attract, train and retain great employees to ensure the restaurants success. If you have 3-5 years management experience, a dynamic personality, boundless energy and the ability to build and manage great service teams this is a great opportunity with a recognized brand.
Leading and managing all restaurant operations with visible enthusiasm while ensuring it operates efficiently and profitably you will be the face of the restaurant in the community. Developing the next generation of restaurant leaders candidates will have the ability to actively recruit great people.
- 3 - 5 years restaurant experience in a management role. Previous BOH experience is an asset.a minimum of 2 years experience as a Restaurant Manager
- a working knowledge of Health & Safety and Food Safety standards and procedures
- Food Handler and Smart Serve certification is preferred
- experience managing financials and exceeding budgets
- a passion and energy for developing, supporting, motivating and inspiring your team
- exceptional customer service skills
- excellent communication skills
Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity, Family
These are the values our client lives by – and when you aspire to them, you can’t go far wrong!
Our client prides itself on its training and its corporate values. Having some fun while at work, along with engaging and training will be the prime focuses of this role. Your success will be recognized through a great work environment, personal and career growth and development, and an industry leading incentive program based on the results you achieve.