- Responsible for maintaining the brand’s reputation of excellent customer service
- Handle/resolve all customer problems/transactions promptly and properly
- Create a positive, memorable, lasting impression with each customer and encourage other
- employees to do the same.
- Ensure all employees understand and follow customer service standards
- Achieve store sales and KPI goals.
- Consistent leader in personal sales
- Responsible for opening and closing the store in the absence of the Manager.
- Responsible for store banking and money handling procedures in the absence of the Manager
- Help manage store costs.
- Maintain an organized well merchandised store. You do not need to be a skilled merchandiser, you
- Create a positive team environment.
- Have sound time management and organization skills
- Support manager and delegate effectively
- Utilize communication tools (intranet, weekly wave, communication book etc.) to keep store staf and head office support informed of changes/requests
- Coach to improve sales results for employees
- Create an atmosphere of cooperation and determination to achieve store goals
Employee Coaching and Training
- Assistant Managers need to excel in coaching and training.
- Identify growth opportunities and achieve results.
- Assist with 5 minute meetings and staff development plans.
- Help develop skills in leadership team
- Policies and Procedures
- Embrace the vision, mission, purpose, and value statement.
- Personally follow and ensure team adheres to policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with Store Manager to resolve employee problems properly and promptly.
- Proven experience in sales and leadership; shows initiative and desire for growth
- Demonstrated track record in achieving sales and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets
- Ability to enhance customer satisfaction through excellent customer service skills
- Sense of urgency in dealing with tasks or issues.
- High level of care and concern
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities and drive results
- Proven track record in developing a strong team
- Ability to effectively work within an ever changing, dynamic, fast-paced environment while meeting sales and performance expectations.
- Demonstrated time management skills and able to get things done in a timely manner